Click to Call
The Owens Agency

1197 W. 2nd St,
Waldron, Arkansas 72958

Get Directions

Get a quote now

Cabin & Resort Insurance
in Arkansas and Oklahoma

The Owens Agency has multiple companies to provide the correct insurance for your rental cabins or resort in Arkansas and Oklahoma. We find that the majority of cabin owners, in particular, are not aware that a standard homeowners policy or even a secondary home policy does not provide the correct insurance coverage for your cabin. We can help you fill in the gaps and answers questions like:

“Does my policy cover someone else’s personal property?”

“If someone gets hurt while staying on my property, am I covered?”

“If a renter leaves a candle burning and causes a fire does my insurance cover that?”

“If my cabin is damaged and not usable, does my insurance help me with lost income?”

“If my resort gets flooded, do I have insurance?”

Your cabin or resort gets struck by lightning? We’ve seen it! Renter causes a fire or other damage? We’ve seen it! Cabin or resort burns to the ground? We’ve seen it! Theft, flooding, vandalism? We have seen it.

The Owens Agency knows cabin and resort insurance! We are experienced in the resort industry. As an independent agency, we have multiple companies that offer the specialized coverage you need to be properly protected against fires, water damage, theft and lawsuits. Paying too much? Let us shop for better coverage for you. Put our experience and expertise to work for you, let us help you be sure you have The Correct Insurance at the most affordable price!

Why work with us

Featured Commercial Insurance

Locally owned and operated

Featured Home Insurance

Policies that meet & exceed expectations

Featured Auto Insurance

Get an Annual Policy review

Servicing States

  • Arkansas
  • Oklahoma